Mechanical Air Service has been involved in the energy related servicing and auditing for more than 20 years.
Mechanical Air Service, Inc. provides energy audit services to improve energy performance of buildings. An energy audit helps to identify measures that reduce the energy use and associated costs of operating a building. Mechanical Air Service’s energy audit service can range from a Level I walk-though audit to a more detailed Level II or Level III audit. Mechanical Air Service provides energy audits as part of building energy efficiency projects, and to assist in achieving LEED for Existing Buildings: O&M certification. A typical energy audit can consist of the following steps:
1. Collect and analyze historical energy consumption by end-use
2. Benchmark building energy consumption using the Energy Star Portfolio Manager
3. Conduct site inspection of building systems and measure operational performance
4. Evaluate building operational data and characteristics and analyze trends
5. Identify potential operational modifications and upgrades that will reduce energy use and/or cost
6. Conduct engineering and economic analysis to determine technical and economic feasibility of measures
7. Develop an action plan for economically viable measures
• Since 1977 over 95% of our clients are
• Our response time on service requests or project estimates is unmatched.
• Over 85% of all service calls are completed
on the first visit because of our extensive vehicle inventories.
• Projects are completed on time and on budget.
We maintain an active database of your account so our dispatcher knows:
- Who the preferred technician is.
- Who the onsite contact person.
- Roof access issues.
- Special account handling requirements.
This database saves you money and dramatically improves the level of
service to you.