Green Energy Services - Residential - System Performance Testing
Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of heating, air conditioning, radiant, geothermal systems are not performing at peak or even close to their rated efficiencies.
There are several factors that contribute to this and the needless waste of energy. Two of the more significant problems are improper or no system commissioning and poor installation practices.
Of course good design and good equipment selection is important.
We have been called upon by several General Contractors as well referrals by equipment distributors to diagnose and repair problematic systems.
We utilize an extensive commissioning process to verify that all components are working at peak efficiency. Some of these diagnostic tests are:
- Measurement of system static pressure.
- Measurement of system component pressure drops.
- Review of equipment data and rated efficiencies.
- Measurement of system refrigerant pressures.
- Measurement of refrigerant system superheat and subcooling.
- Review of system filtration.
- Duct leakage testing.
- Whole house leakage testing
These tests along with our training and expertise allow us to properly diagnose system problems and or issues affecting the system operating at peak efficiency.
Stop Wasting Energy Now!
Call 800-913-HVAC (4822)