Mechanical Air Service is one of the very few HVAC contractors that also have a C-4 Boiler/Hydronic/Radiant license.
The reason this should be important to you is if a contractor installs or services a boiler of any type without being properly licensed and an insurance claim happens i.e. water leak, mold, fire, explosion their insurance will not cover the loss.
Because of concerns regarding our environment and the escalating cost of energy we always recommend the installation of the highest efficiency condensing boilers. We also service all equipment we install.
The following is a list of some of the boiler brands we service and install.
Our commitment to our clients:
• Since 1977 over 95% of our clients are
• Our response time on service requests or project estimates is unmatched.
• Over 85% of all service calls are completed
on the first visit because of our extensive vehicle inventories.
• Projects are completed on time and on budget.
We maintain an active database of your account so our dispatcher knows:
- Who the preferred technician is.
- Who the onsite contact person.
- Roof access issues.
- Special account handling requirements.
This database saves you money and dramatically improves the level of
service to you.