Residential - PHOENIX Radiant/Solar
THE PHOENIX® EVOLUTION – the one appliance that Does it all!
The PHOENIX® EVOLUTION combines space heating, domestic hot water, and total system control into one compact, high efficiency mod-con unit.
The Most Innovative Hot Water And Heating System In The World Today.
Product Versatility - Imagine a system that can provide hot water for the domestic system, radiant heating, hydro air and even solar assist all in one appliance. With the Phoenix® Evolution the designer has an extremely versatile appliance that can be used in many commercial and residential applications.
Space Savings - Imagine fitting a 55 gallon water heater, 135,000 BTU boiler, and buffer tank into a space as small as 34” x 53”. The new Phoenix® Evolution does it!
- 96% Efficient
- Hydraulic Stabilization
- Highly Efficient Condensing Technology
- Saves Fuel – Modulation Matters
- Total System Control
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Space Savings
For clients that want to integrate solar thermal with radiant heating, domestic hot water heating and hydronic heating the Phoenix Solar water heater is an excellent choice.
Phoenix Solar Water Heater
The First Solar Water Heater with an integrated
gas fired back-up...all in one water heater!
The Phoenix Solar is truly a revolutionary product. Designed with an internal solar heat exchanger for a solar panel that combines with a highly efficient 97% Gas Fired Back-up heat exchanger all in one storage tank. The Phoenix Solar will transfer all the energy the sun can provide and also provide lots of hot water through the internal gas fired back-up when the sun is not shining. Designed with the most advanced technology available, with 97% efficiency, these products optimize efficiency and operating reliability.
- *Up to 96% thermal efficiency
- 2" foam insulation
- SRCC OG-300 Certified
- Load matching modulation
- No standing pilot light
- Spark ignition
- Euro reliable and field tested components
- 316L Stainless steel tank
- Cupronickel/Stainless steel combustion chamber
- Reduced cycling adds component life
- One vent... one gas line... total heat
- Whisper quiet: .45dB at 5 ft.
- Commercial and residential
- Reduces carbon emissions more than traditional heaters, surpassing government standards